We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotels. In the past few weeks we have been preparing intensively for this step. We have done our utmost to offer you the greatest possible security while at the same time providing the best possible comfort while staying in our hotels. It is imperative that the measures also result in certain restrictions in the offer, for example in the areas of breakfast and service. We ask for your understanding. Together with the following measures, let us do everything to protect ourselves and our fellow men through prudent action.
Adapted offers and protective measures in our hotels
Since the beginning of the spread of the corona epidemic, we have consistently implemented measures in the areas of hygiene and protection. Compliance with the hygiene rules naturally applies to all of our employees. They were trained specifically to implement these standards in all areas. The managers carefully monitor compliance with the hygiene standards. We observe the recommendations of the RKI and the requirements of DEHOGA.
- Mouth protection is only required for employees if the minimum distance of 1.5m cannot be maintained
- Mouth protection is also mandatory for guests, exept when sitting at the table for breakfast
- In the breakfast room, employees must wear mouth and nose protection
- Hand disinfectant dispenser in all public places (reception, at the breakfast room, on every floor on the lifts)
- Distance markings (at least 1.5 meters away)
- Regular disinfection of contact surfaces (door handles, elevator call button, counter surfaces at receptions, etc.)
- Regular ventilation of public areas
- Maximum number of one person for simultaneous elevator use (except families)
- Notices at central points draw attention to the rules of hygiene behavior
Reception, Check-in and Check-out
- Protective wall available
- We recommend a cashless payment if possible
- Disinfection of room keys and cards
- Disinfection of ballpoint pens
- Minimum distance of 1.5 meters between tables
- Opening times are adjusted to the number of guests
- If there is a higher number of guests, we reserve the right to implement breakfast at intervals
- We offer a self servivce buffet, a mask is mandatory for guests.
- Disinfect tables & chairs, etc. after each use
- Surface disinfection of the guest rooms
- If room cleaning is not desired, the Do not disturb sign is available
- Regular disinfection of doorknobs, light switches, handrails on stairs etc. at a high frequency
- Equipment components such as magazines, writing utensils and decorative pillows must be removed from the rooms until further notice
If you notice symptoms of a Covid-19 illness during your stay (fever, cough, shortness of breath), we ask you to stay in the room and coordinate the further procedure with our reception staff and the health department.
Current rebooking and cancellation rules
If you want to cancel your booking, it will be subject to the booking conditions in effect at the time of booking. Free cancellation or rebooking of hot deals or non-refundable rates is only possible in the case of travel restrictions for Germany or the guest’s country of residence.
Our contact persons at the hotels will be happy to answer any questions you may have about planned trips to one of our hotels.
If you have booked through a booking platform or a third party provider, please contact their customer service directly.
We are looking forward to your visit!
Your Zarenhof team